Southern Dharma's At Home Retreats Bring the Meditation Hall to You!
Find YOUR center at one of Southern Dharma's unique At Home Retreat offerings. Our retreats are Zoom-hosted virtual containers lovingly created by the Southern Dharma staff and teachers for your meditative and spiritual practice.
In Our At Home Retreats We:
- Begin with a required orientation to ensure the comfort of our retreatants with the platform
- Offer the option of additional 1:1 tech support with Southern Dharma staff prior to beginning retreat
- Continue to offer need-based scholarships to support retreatants during financially difficult times
- Welcome retreatants from all over the world, and will work with International retreatants around any issues concerning payment or schedule difficulties
- Follow a schedule that mirrors that of an equivalent residential retreat
- Honor the confidentiality of the sacred retreat container
- Assist with the hosting of teacher 1:1 meetings and group practice, for those teachers who wish to offer these
- Encourage Noble Silence as much as possible
- Understand that everyone's home lives and circumstances differ!
Check out our At Home Retreat Schedule for the remainder of the 2020 year to find the right retreat for you!